Veteran Advisor
georgenoeth1

What web browser do you use

I am on windows 7 and I still use windows explorer.  Any reason to change?  What about Google chrome?

George Noeth (Gadget Guy)
Wood Online forum Host
Honored Advisor
RussBoyd

Re: What web browser do you use

Chrome is good (so I've heard). I use Firefox with great results. Not near as many problems as IE. I did put Chrome on for my wifes facebook, etc., (she tends to shop where they like to e-mail crap) and it has worked well for her.

"If you can't hide it...advertise it!"
Honored Advisor
stick48668

[ Edited ]

7/firefox here...

chrome is google...

to much big brother for me....

IE8...

no thanks...

it's installed and "turned off"...

but I catch it "phoneing home"...

this would have been the week that I'd have finished chewing thru the restraints...
if only new layers hadn't been added....

Stick....
Esteemed Advisor
p_toad

XP with Firefox, Seamonkey,  Opera, and IE....used by frequency in that order.  Don't have Chrome and rarely use IE unless some site (like MS) requires it.

Have multiple add-ons for Firefox....  BetterPrivacy, Ghostery, Adblock Plus, Noscript, KeepVid, and Beef Taco.  Most of those are to eliminate stuff being sent and dumped on my computer, or to prevent tracking cookies and other stuff like that.   just me....

Honored Advisor
krumy205747

[ Edited ]

Primarily firefox. There are a couple websites I go to that don't like it so I use IE for those. I have chrome loaded but seldom use it.

Steve K

Where do I get my wood? I'm oppor"turn"istic!!

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.