Visitor
flintlock23

Toolkraft Jointer what's it worth?

I have an old Toolkraft jointer model 685A that I would like to offer for sale. I can't find any info on it and wondered if anyone had an idea of how much it should bring. It is in good working order but I don't have the manual.

Veteran Advisor
joebtool

Re: Toolkraft Jointer what's it worth?

More information or photo would help. What size, HP, bench or floor model?

Joe B.

"Better to wear it out than to let it rust."
Veteran Advisor
TxMoose.

Hey Ron,

Is this it CLICK HERE

TxMoose

Visitor
flintlock23

Sorry to take so long getting back. Has been crazy here with holidays and wife's surgery. Yes, the picture you submitted is what I have, Serial Number 2637. Any idea what it's worth?

Veteran Advisor
rfcomm2k

It's a real screamer, isn't it! I saw one in a workshop I was organizing for someone and turned it on to see if it ran. I thought a jet was landing in the shop! Needless to say that thing would NEVER find a home in my shop. But at the auction in March someone did buy it. I think it was a deaf person, or he soon would be after running that thing!

Click for rfcomm2k's, PA Forecast

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" Ira Zolper, 1970
Senior Advisor
knotscott

Without seeing it, I'd hazard a guess that it'd get in the range of $50-$150 bucks, depending on condition, motor, etc.

"I've gotta stop treating this stuff like it grows on trees"

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.