-Paladin-

Re: Rockwell Invicta Planer Problem

Its a mystery

~PALADIN~
Wood'nBoats&Stuff
Esteemed Advisor
p_toad

Check the settings on your browser.  If you are using IE8 or IE9, you may have to go in and set it to be compatible for older levels for your comments to show here.

Honored Advisor
mathisonr1

Paul, p_toad is onto something here. Check your browser or server or what ever you call it because I got nothing on your PM either.

Rick Mathison
General Forums Host
"I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one."
Honored Advisor
mathisonr1

p_toad wrote:

Check the settings on your browser.  If you are using IE8 or IE9, you may have to go in and set it to be compatible for older levels for your comments to show here.

pweinstock could use some ones help on trying to get his posting problems fixed. He's been pm'ing me with the same success that he has had posting. I only know enough about computers to be dangerous. Can some one please give him instructions on what may be wrong and how to possibly fix it. You can send instructions as a pm. I know that he looks at his mail box since he has been trying to pm me. Thanks guys.

Rick Mathison
General Forums Host
"I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one."
Senior Contributor
dbgessner

Sounds like you have the RC-33 or a late model DC-33 made in Brazil.  Based on your pictures and description, you may need to use the wood block to set your infeed roller height.  The urethane outfeed roller needs to be cleaned with mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol as pitch develops.

David

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.