Frequent Contributor
raybarker05

Proof for gloat - pics

O.K. so you want proof that I have a new saw.  Sorry if I act like a kid with a new toy.  But that's exactly what I am.  I've never had a new saw before.  Here are some pictures of my old saw and my new say.  She's a beauty!  In my humble opinion anyway.

Old Craftsman sawThis is my old Craftsman saw.  Not much to look at but it got the job done.  With much difficulty at times.  The extensions are aluminum that the previous owner had made by some machinist at the Boeing plant in Seattle Washington.

Just so you can be sure.... these pictures are of the saw still in the box.

And this is my new saw. 

I hope the pictures came out alright.  I'm new to this stuff and this is my first try at multiple pictures and text using a picture resizer.  Anyway, enjoy.  And thanks again.

Ray

Honored Advisor
RussBoyd

Re: Proof for gloat - pics

AWESOME! Have a ball with it.

"If you can't hide it...advertise it!"
Frequent Contributor
#mowry

congratulations.......... but you're still allowed to have a few "goof ups".....but  fewer, so your scrap bondfires will be smaller, please!

Veteran Advisor
joebtool

Nice saw! Good luck with it. Nice job on the photos too.

Joe B.

"Better to wear it out than to let it rust."
Veteran Advisor
Gary K.

Congratulations!!!!

I remember when I ditched my crappy, noisy, bottom shelf tablesaw for a new Unisaw Cabinet Saw.

It was a romance that blossomed through-out the years. Pretty near broke my heart when I had to sell it here in Florida.:-((

" Anyone who isn't confused here, doesn't really know what's going on."

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure. People tell me I'm argumentative, but I beg to differ. All I know is it's bad luck to be superstitious.

Senior Contributor
Larry Doug

Nothing makes a woodworker happier than a new tool, congrats.

Advisor
hcbph

Great looking saw there.  That's a keeper I'm sure and will do you proud.  Congrats. :smileyhappy:

Honored Advisor
ynoT

[ Edited ]

Very nice.

Looks like you will be ready to make some finme wood thimngs in near future.

Tony

"Why worry about things you can't control when you can keep yourself busy controlling the things that depend on you."

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.