Honored Advisor
Warped and Twisted

Dewalt planer and Ridgid Miter stand

[ Edited ]

Dewalt 5.jpgDewalt 6.jpgFound this idea on another forum, thought some might like the idea.

Dewalt 1.jpgDewalt 2.jpgDewalt 3.jpgDewalt 4.jpg

Alaskans for Global Warming

Find more about Weather in Eagle River, AK
Click for weather forecast

"The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot.. it can't be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder it is well to add something for the risk you run. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better"
Honored Advisor
ynoT

Re: Dewalt planer and Ridgid Miter stand

Nice and sunny day, W&T.

That's a nice tool to have around especially if something needs to be transported.

Tony

"Why worry about things you can't control when you can keep yourself busy controlling the things that depend on you."
Advisor
L_DAV

Thanks for the post.  Been looking for a solution for some of my tools that require moving when I use them.  Seems like they have grown heavier and heavier over the years and moving them has become a real chore - si much that I need to move them today so I can rest up and use them tomorrow.

Larry

Senior Advisor
firejohn

I like those stands so much I have two.  The older one is the original design and the newer one looks to be a little different than the one you show.  My SCMS rides on one and the Dewalt 734 on the other.

Veteran Advisor
rfcomm2k

I mounted my Dewalt planer on a Delta portable tool cart about a year ago, and at the same time mounted my router table to another Delta portable tool cart. I had mounted my miter saw to an identical tool cart about 5 years ago.

All because I have to work in a 11x24 workshop and have too many tools to set them all up permanently.

Click for rfcomm2k's, PA Forecast

"If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" Ira Zolper, 1970
Senior Contributor
habitatsupplie1

I don't have room for all my machines, and shop is 28x32! Now, where did all this junk come from!? I must straighten it up tomorrow! LOL!

Old Woodie

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.