Senior Contributor
coltons4

cordless drill charging station

in the constant battle of my small shop organazation  i am thinking about rebuilding a better charging station i have  bunch of chargers but very little wall space any suggestions?

links to plans and pictures and designs would be useful

thank you.

lifes short
do woodworking
Esteemed Advisor
john880

Re: cordless drill charging station

[ Edited ]

Each of the major magazines have made their own version of one or more of these. Try to go to their web site and do a search there. Here is an example of what that fits my need, that I adapting my additions to their version. From Wood's Magazine, I built as a Ah Ha, the week that they came out. Its plans are in their library. You also might give some though of adding to the version that  will pick to fits your need. The space taken up will  already there when you build it. 

The idea of combining additions on to it from of other areas, into one location at your drill station. I have a swing out (allowing access inside peg board) small vice drip holder, the location for my fold out rule, splinter tweezers location, pencil & pen holders, small screw battery drill location, a collection of different types of screw bits for the drill,in the back not there s the drills battery flash light.Drill Station1.JPGDrill Station1.JPG

TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN,
YET AT THE SAME TIME, THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,,, SO MAKE THE BEST OF IT WHILE YOU CAN, AND ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.

Senior Contributor
Ron P.

Re: cordless drill charging station

Google "cordless drill charging station" and you will get lots of hits.

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.