Community Manager
MSWOODcraft

A complete shop on wheels

[ Edited ]

It's astonishing what kind of ingenuity folks pack into their shops.  

HERE is an example of one such.  Even though he's pressed for space, Dan McNair manages to squeeze a huge array of tools and accessories into a fold-up space.

Really outstanding.

Best,

Matt Seiler
Wood Online Moderator

Veteran Advisor
Carl_Fisher

Re: A complete shop on wheels

Very nice use of space and the adaptable work table is well thought out.  I like it.

beginningwoodworker

Nice use of space!

Apprentice Visitor
ohneplo1

A truly impressive design for compact but flexible use of all his tools. Many have asked this since the article was published, but I'll ask one more time "Are the plans for this assembly available?  Please and thanks you.

Capt Bruce

Community Manager
MSWOODcraft

This was a system that was devised, designed and built by the user, not a set of designs or plans that were published in the magazine. 

What you would have to do is to relate his system to what your needs are and devise your own plan to suit your own circumstances. 

Best,

Matt Seiler
Wood Online Moderator

Apprentice Visitor
ohneplo1

Many thanks Matt,

Tha was my suspicion from all I had read but I wanted to ask just in case plans had been drawn up since the original article.  Thanks again

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.