Community Manager
MSWOODcraft

Re: Gripe-O-Meter

[ Edited ]

Gary K. wrote:

jandsjacobson99 wrote:

Are you kidding Gary?  You barely get on here at all and that's the input you have?  I remember when you used to be an useful resource here.

Thanx for the memories. I love you, too.

Gary.... if you know full well that stuff like this isn't going to fly then why in the heck do you bother posting it in the first place?    

If you're going to post with comments such as the politically provocative, albeit short, rant that started it, please take it elsewhere.

Best,

Matt Seiler
Wood Online Moderator

Veteran Advisor
Gary K.

MSWOODcraft wrote:

Gary K. wrote:

jandsjacobson99 wrote:

Are you kidding Gary?  You barely get on here at all and that's the input you have?  I remember when you used to be an useful resource here.

Thanx for the memories. I love you, too.

Gary.... if you know full well that stuff like this isn't going to fly then why in the heck do you bother posting it in the first place?    

If you're going to post with comments such as the politically provocative, albeit short, rant that started it, please take it elsewhere.

Who said it didn't fly?  Was there a poll?  Please don't let your political leanings cloud your judgement, Matt. If you let people say things about people on the "right" (Glenn Beck is a fruitcake...Tony) Then you should be fair and let the right respond. Just saying...that's all.

" Anyone who isn't confused here, doesn't really know what's going on."

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure. People tell me I'm argumentative, but I beg to differ. All I know is it's bad luck to be superstitious.

Community Manager
MSWOODcraft

Once again, this is not a debate, Gary.

Contain yourself or please find someplace else to spend your time.

Best,

Matt Seiler
Wood Online Moderator

Veteran Advisor
Gary K.

I'm very contained, thank-you. 

Have a great day.        :smileywink:

" Anyone who isn't confused here, doesn't really know what's going on."

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure. People tell me I'm argumentative, but I beg to differ. All I know is it's bad luck to be superstitious.

Senior Contributor
jimmicarter

Ecclesiastes 10:2

Community Manager
MSWOODcraft

Proverbs 13:20

Best,

Matt Seiler
Wood Online Moderator

Advisor
Marlen_at_WOOD

Re: Gripe-O-Meter thread closed

Wow, did this thread take a wrong turn. I've closed it to additional replies. Time to move on gentleman. Marlen

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.