Apprentice Contributor
shopnut

Pool (pocket billiards) - rack for sticks, bridge-stick, brushes, frames, chalk etc

Does anyone have a good plan or picture for a pool stick and tool rack (nice looking, to hang on the wall next to the table)

Frequent Contributor
JTTHECLOCKMAN

Re: Pool (pocket billiards) - rack for sticks, bridge-stick, brushes, frames, chalk etc

I have seen these in a few woodworking magazines and right at this moment I can not finger exactly where. Wood may have had one too as a matter of fact. If you are just looking for ideas I would google pool cue racks and use the image feature and you will see many. If you want plans the I can not help you but they can not be that hard to make just by looking at them. Good luck.

John T.
Veteran Advisor
Ted_in_Michigan

Re: Pool (pocket billiards) - rack for sticks, bridge-stick, brushes, frames, chalk etc

How about this?

Pool cue rack.gif

Ted in Michigan
Go Buckeyes!
http://www.tedsworkshop.com
Advisor
wadriscoll1

[ Edited ]

Have a look at THESE PLANS they are a little pricey but if nothing else will give you some ideas - Willy

Apprentice Contributor
shopnut

Great! Thank you

Frequent Contributor
PudleyRPM

I have built a pool table, pool table light and a pool cue rack and have pictures if you want but would have to e=mail them. My camera program will not let me install them into "my pictures" in the computer so I can't get them to this site but can view and send them by e-mail. I would need your e-mail address. You can send it to pbfaust@chartermi.net if you want.

Dan

Wood is Good!
Apprentice Contributor
shopnut

Hi - thank you, I would love to see the cue/ball/brush rack

Apprentice Contributor
shopnut

oops: mikegibney@yahoo.com

Frequent Contributor
PudleyRPM

104-0443_IMG.JPG104-0443_IMG.JPG104-0440_IMG.JPGI finally figured out how to post pictures. Here is the table, light and cue holder I built this winter.

Dan

Wood is Good!
Veteran Contributor
Rick in Pittsburgh

Dan,

I really like the pool table. Did you make it from your own design or did you purchase plans? The light is something else also. Did you do the stain glass also?

I have an old table that has seen better days and I would like to build my own using the slate from the table I have. It might be a while for I have MANY projects that need to be completed before I can seriously consider a project like that.

Was it a difficult project? I have been playing with wood for about 8-10 years doing little projects but mostly doing home remodeling projects. I wouldn't say I'm a beginner but not an experience woodworker either. I have never done any large projects like furniture. But I do have 2 dreams, build a pool table and a canoe. I know they have nothing in common but I like shooting pool and I like being out on the water.

Rick in Pittsburgh

The worst of all failures, is the FAILURE TO TRY.

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.