Visitor
Rusticone

Pool Table Light Plans?

Has anyone seen or have a pool table light plan for the "box" type with the compound angle frame? I have looked all over and can't find one. It looks like the compond angles could get a little tricky,

Thanks Dave

Honored Advisor
mathisonr1

Re: Pool Table Light Plans?

I did a quick search for pool table light plans and came up with nothing. Which I guess you already knew.

I can help you with the compound angle though.

Use THIS CALCULATOR.

This calculator along with your table saw and tapering jig or long straight edge ripping jig will make the whole process painless.

Rick Mathison
General Forums Host
"I believe that to have a friend, a man must be one."
Frequent Contributor
PudleyRPM

007.JPG

Wood is Good!
Frequent Contributor
PudleyRPM

Some how I didn't get to add a note. This is the one I built just from a picture I found on line. I had no plan just went with an idea and it turned out OK I think. I believe all angles were 17 degrees but not sure. The colored portions are Plexiglas with a product called Gallery Glass. It is a squeeze bottle that you can make fake stained glass with. For the light, I just bought a 5 bulb bathroom fixture and added a ceiling light defused to it cut to fit.

Wood is Good!

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.