Reader
Hilltopper Dave

New plans for construction grade toys

Recieved new issue #204 May 2011.  Looking at the new construction grade toys. Excited to get started.  To get plans off the internet it said to go to woodmagazine.com/cgtoys.  No luck.  Said sight does not exist. Need help.  Thanks David Holeman

Esteemed Advisor

Re: New plans for construction grade toys

Welcome to the forum.

When I typed in www.woodmagazine.com/cgtoys  it took me to THIS   Are these plans what you were looking for ?

The only time I changed was the www.      Roly

Reader
Hilltopper Dave

No. In this issue there are new plans to purchase.  Tandom axle dump truck, pivoting drag scraper and skide loader.  I said the plans could be purchased. 

Reader
Hilltopper Dave

Meant to say (it said, it could be purchased)

Senior Contributor
Dan Gallo

[ Edited ]

Hey Dave, I went to the address given, It took me to the Right page!. Try this: http://www.woodstore.net/coto.html?ordersrc=rdwood100923

OK, I see that the new toys are not added yet, Sorry.

Dan in So.Ca.
Reader
Hilltopper Dave

Thanks, I have made the other ones and they turned out great.  I'll have to keep checking to see how to get the new ones.   Thanks for your help.

Senior Contributor
Dan Gallo

Hey Dave, I just looked at the magazine and what you saw is a letter to the editor about a reader who designed and built the three other toys. These other toys are not available by WOOD Magazine.

Dan in So.Ca.
Reader
Hilltopper Dave

Need figure out how to get them. They look like fun to do.                                                                                     Thanks again. Dave Holeman  Colusa, ca         

Apprentice Visitor
georgewheeler4379

I have built all of the toy plans in the constructipn group & I have been trying for years to find the dump truck plans that go with the accessories in Meizel's Hardware magazine.  I can hardly wait for the next issue oof Wood.

Thanks George

Esteemed Advisor
john880

[ Edited ]

Hi Guy's,

Welcome to the form George,,,,   :smileyhappy:

Dave, & George,, Matt our host here at Wood, featured a couple of photos of the construction vehicles just yesterday. Go up to his post,,,,I like miniatures,,,,,there and punch in on his clickie. Do any of these fill the bill ?? Stop to take the time to post & tell him how much you all agree 

TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN,
YET AT THE SAME TIME, THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,,, SO MAKE THE BEST OF IT WHILE YOU CAN, AND ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.