Senior Advisor
Woodburner

12 cent pens and Tim Yoder

I hope I have his name correct. Tim Yoder was on PBS Eight Create  chan.80 this afternoon and he turned one of our 12 cent pens.  He was suggesting that it was a good project to teach children how to use a lathe.  It will be on same chan. here in Phoenix area  following Yankee Workshop at 8 PM local time.

Leo

LEO
Forums Host
Veteran Advisor
Sawdustr

Re: 12 cent pens and Tim Yoder

Hey Leo,

What channel would that be on here in Ohio? The station should have call letters or some way of identification such as CBS, ABC or NBC etc., I still can't find the Speed Channel on Cable or anything else for that matter.

Remember to keep your hands no closer to a spinning blade or bit than 6" for safety sake.

Respectfully,

Ralph Jones General Forums Host

http://www.ralphjoneswoodworking.com
Veteran Advisor
Sawdustr

DUH, am I the dunce this morning for you did write PBS in the body of your post. I still can't find it either along with the speed channel.

Remember to keep your hands no closer to a spinning blade or bit than 6" for safety sake.

Respectfully,

Ralph Jones General Forums Host

http://www.ralphjoneswoodworking.com
Veteran Advisor
Allen Worsham

Sawdustr wrote:

DUH, am I the dunce this morning for you did write PBS in the body of your post. I still can't find it either along with the speed channel.

Ralph,

The Speed Channel is part of the Fox Sports network I do believe. I have Dish Network Satellite and it is channel 150 on my system. Contact your Cable/Satellite provider or go online to their website to find the channel. Depending on your subscription level (Basic, Plus, Premium, etc.) it may not be included in your package. On my Dish system I can set up specific menus as well as block any channel that I don't want to have come up in the guide. If you have this type of set up, you may have blocked it unknowingly. I know that I have done that before.

I do enjoy the Speed Channel as I am a NASCAR fan and enjoy a number of other shows they have.

Allen Worsham, Corona, CA

allenworsham@gmail.com

"Graze in every man's field, but always give your own milk."

J.V. McGee
Advisor
hcbph

Ralph

Check if you have more than 1 HD channel or PBS.  Ours is on the 3d one so if you don't look, you don't see.  It's on here about 3 hours after NYW and right before Roy Underhill.

Paul

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.