Senior Reader
Eddie I

Rough Sawn White and Red Oak 4/4

I have had several nice Red Oak and White Oak tress cut down in the past and have a really nice collections of Rough sawn lumber up for sale, need some room in my poll barn so it needs to go to a good home! Most all is 1 inch thick it was all sawed with a portable band saw which I hired out to do, they are mostly 10ft long with some being just under that,width's are from 8" to 11" some wider, they are all air dried kept inside out of the weather for going on 10 years, so all of what I have is dry! I have about 2000 br ft or more I am wanting to sell at least half of it or more, or you can buy as much as you want, I am going to ask a dollar a board ft for you to pick it up, These have some knots in them but are pretty clear and nice for projects of any kind. I live in Norhtern Indiana about 30 miles South of South Bend IN, my phone numbers are home--  574-892-5657 and my cell ph is 574-514-8499 give me a call you won't be disapointed! I can take pictures of what I have but being rough cut it is a bit hard to see but I can take a picture of the stack of lumber I have and send it to you. There is access to all of this to load on a flat bed trailer or whatever you have I can help load if nessesary thanks Eddie.

Senior Contributor
Larry Doug

Re: Rough Sawn White and Red Oak 4/4

Wow, that is a great price on the oak, Eddie. I wish I had room for more lumber, as I live in south central Michigan. I'll pass your info along to my friends. :smileyhappy:

Senior Reader
Eddie I

Yep Larry it is a good price, I just need the room and would like to get some sold! makes it worth the trip I think for someone that is not to far away to pick it up! Mainly selling some off like I said to make more room and clean up some areas of my poll building!

Senior Reader
wolf23200139059

can you shipped to mississippi?

Advisor
Floydd

I just got back home with about 200 bf of Eddie's red oak.

IMG_1380.JPG

It's everything he said it is....yeah, it's got some knots, but nothing I can't cut around.

If you're a cabinet guy, it'll make good face frames, rails & stiles, and you can get some good raised panels out of it too.

I,m surprised at how straight it is. 

Well worth the 150 mile (round trip) for me.

When I run out, I'll be going back for more.

Thanks again Eddie

Dave~~from Indiana

I am a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more of it I seem to have.
Esteemed Advisor
krumy205747

Followed Dave's lead and got some oak from Eddie today. I bought "200'" bd. ft. Definitely got my money's worth and then some. It's not clear but at six 10' boards 10" wide  I can use 95% or better. Well satisfied.

Steve K

Where do I get my wood? I'm oppor"turn"istic!!
Visitor
daworsley

Eddie, Not sure how this post is but I would be interested in some Lumber? 

I live south Of Kokomo.

David

Honored Advisor
ynoT

daworsley wrote:

Eddie, Not sure how this post is but I would be interested in some Lumber? 

I live south Of Kokomo.

David

Give him a call.

He posted his numbers.

Tony

"Why worry about things you can't control when you can keep yourself busy controlling the things that depend on you."

© Copyright 2009, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Service.